Monday, February 25, 2013

2013 oscar best dressed


Who watched the Oscars last night? And, is it just called the Oscars now? What happened to the Academy Awards? Well, I missed the Oscars (or the Academy Awards. Or the not Academy Awards) because I was catching up on the Downton Abbey finale (WHYYY, Downton??? Whyyyy??? I think I'm going to need some counseling.) I haven't fully caught up on the Oscars and its shenanigans yet, but I have perused all the gorgeous gowns (not going to lie, definitely one of the best parts). I couldn't resist sharing my top picks for best dressed!

from left to right

1. I love, love, love Amanda Seyfried and her Alexander McQueen gown. I know a lot of people have been saying that the dress seems a little too big, but I still love it and think that she looks amazing in it.

2. Catherine Zeta Jones looks absolutely stunning in this golden Zuhair Murad dress.

3. Naomi Watts is simply gorgeous in this form-fitting, gunmetal sequined Armani Privé gown. I'm a sucker for anything shiny, glittery, and/or sequined! (clearly!)

4. Jennifer Aniston always looks so effortlessly beautiful, and last night was no exception! This bold red Valentino gown was perfect for the Oscars.

5. Love Octavia Spencer and her flowy, ethereal Tadashi Shoji gown! Classic. Gorgeous.

6. Jessica Chastain is perfectly stunning in this sparkly, form-fitting Armani Privé dress. Love the old Hollywood glam look!

(All images via People.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...