Saturday, March 16, 2013

happy weekend


Happy weekend, everyone! I don't usually post on weekends, but it's pretty much been forever since I last wrote here. Sorry about the long absence! It's been pretty busy around here, between job searching and figuring out life. Also, my brother and his girlfriend came home for a surprise visit this week, which was awesome. I think that's the most surprised I've ever been in my entire life. I could not form a cohesive sentence when I found them standing in the living room. It's going to be hard to ever top that surprise! It was fantastic to see them and a much needed break from all this life-figuring-out stuff (I'm still not sure I'm ready for this real world thing. Or ready to be a real adult, for that matter. Nope, nope, nope.)

Anyhow. That's what's been going on here lately! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...